Monday, December 21, 2009

A week had passed

I guess today is the first week i and baby, haha silly me, counting days. LOLs. ==

This day, dear went really busy today. Haha, i, well as usual, looking at the computer, playing some games, and watch movie. Lol.. boring day kinda having, thought was following out with dear, but end up didn't make it. =) Yes, this morning is totally a misunderstanding, lucky my good girlfriend understands well. Proud and glad of it. =)I miss baby today too, having such huge desire of hugging her now. First thing i meet her i sure hug her tight tight one. Miss her so much. T.T Went for a haircut today. =)

Not bad right? xD


Meeting up new friends in the saloon just keep kap kap kap, say here say there, discussing many things, haha keep laughing too, good to have them. xD Promised dear have to write blog, missed once, cant let her down this time. =)

I can't get you out of my head,
Don't care what is written in your history,
As long you're here with me,
As long you're by my side,
You belong with me!
LOVE dear. <3
You are my everything


Plenty of loves,
Max
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment