Thursday, December 17, 2009

At first

I was a boy with lots of lots of love problem, keep wondering that why i treat people so good until they cant hardly know that i ever existed. So i totally give up to love, after meeting this girl, i felt very comfort, so nice to be with her. After many day talking and chatting and making fun with her, i only realized that i had fall in love, deeply! And knew that she had a crush with some other guy, gosh.. so i had think ways to give her up, so i decide to start another new relationship and i have ruined, 2 i guess, bad isn't it? haiz... it was awful and hard to accept the fact i'm just a nobody, but she cheered me up with her laugh, it is really really happy and without any pressure to be with her. I did try ways to express my feelings during the midnight, well, know her well, know that she will really sleep early at night, but thought of her laugh, it made me comfort and give me a good rest during the night, everyday is waiting to text with her. I don't she believes or not, but i did had those kind of feelings before. Funny right? haaa....

In the middle,

What could really express the feeling huh. ki hiao wanna find girlfriends? Play with them? Lol.. After together with her. I realized that things changed, many things motivated me, and motivated me that she's waiting for me, i can't miss the opportunity to be with her right? Since she suits me so nicely. So i think for a night, and grab her with my heart, without anything could really stop me, and i succeed. I want to be with her, just the only her, the one who i loved, she is funny, caring, understanding, fun, comfortable to be with, and a good listener, to share jokes and problems with her. I do hope to have more time with her. Just to sit down quietly and just looking at here like that.

Never Ends!

Sometimes things are really hard to explain and express, now, i'm the one who is hard to express my love to her. Deeper than oceans? Higher then skies? She did shot a love arrow and sent me a love message to my heart and telling me to hold to continues to love, because that shooting angel is there for me, just out there, just take out my arm and grab it, just say it out loud! say that i loved her, i always do! I don't want she to be lonely anymore, i'll always be there for you, not more and not less but just you i wanted! I want to give you all the love that you can get, grab them tight. Hold me tight. Don't ever ever let go. Cause i only have you!

With .

from Max

12:37

18.12.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment