Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shopping Day

Today morning woke up at about 11 something, let my stupid cousin asked to wake up, damn sleepy. xD Wow, today morning was a kinda hard morning, accidently let dear misunderstand, gosh, my auntie house no line huh dear, sorry sorry sorry, made you call me so many times after i went down and outside there, received 7 message, 3 missed call, wow, shocked and faster call dear, then explain everything to dear, lucky she is so a understanding girl, glad to have a girlfriend like her. So good girlfriend, where to find? Haha, Dear, i won't live to see another day, i swear it's true, because a girl like you is impossible to find, you are impossible to find! xD Todayt went mms a lot too, gosh didn't expected today i went so vain also, hahaha... mms with dear, Dear all your picture you sent me today all also very nice le, and i didn't expected myself that, i could be that vain also, dear sent me one i sent back dear one, hahaha. After that, went to kl by car, went to Sungai Wang, waiting Yee Min to come, but end up she didn't show up, it was kinda disappointed too. sorry huh dear, didn't mean to put my anger on you, i was slightly out of control and didn't care for dear's feeling, sorry huh dear, i was OUT OF CONTROL! == sweat myself, hope dear won't mind, cause my k sister didn't show up and i called her many time and she could answer my call, lucky my well, good, kind, friendly, caring, loving, funny, understanding girlfriend could understand the situation, i blamed myself and dear some more didn't scold and still comfort me. Wow, touched, felt very happy back, and happy with having a good girlfriend. hehe =) went to nike shop, converse, adidas, found many nice things in adidas, love the shoes, basketball shoes, oh my.. i want them all. and the clothes too. one jersey i wanted too. gosh rm99.90 gosh! faint, the price is more nicer than the clothes! == Faint! Then continue to walk, walked to Pavilion, wow, leg is going break down soon. No place to sit then found a coffee bean bought Vanilla Ice Blended and a slice of cake, nice! hehe, Dear java chips is nicer? okay okay, i will try it next time. =)Dear you are understanding, so am i okay? hehe i know you don't want me to go with your god mother okay okay, then one day we date at your house okay? hahaha.. xD today was missing dear again, badly.
That's all for today dear.
Pictures will upload when i'm at home.
Words are down at 0.07 am
hey panda! rest more you know, or you will be one too!
with love






You had drawn the shape of my heart and had permanent your name in it
feel very comfort when i'm with you,
i hope we could last for a long time!
still deeply in love with dear!
no more punching for me now.
♥ Love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment