Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holding On

Firstly Merry Christmas to dear and my friends xP

Today wasn't a very good day for me actually, made my precious moody, haiz... didn't mean that la dear, sorry huh, really sorry. Dear today didn't write blog today? hmmm... hope she will write anyway. xP

Today only i realised that she is damn everything to my live, when i saw her message, gosh i was like... don't know what to do next, what should i really do? Where are all my confidence? LOLS? I was totally nervous, silly me, this is the feeling of love then only i realised that is should make her happy and smile back instead right? == but i was late to do that, after i called her, i still have some bad feelings about is she really okay dy? Really worried about her, oh my, can't imagine myself could really take our my phone and look at her picture and touch at my screen imagining myself touching her face, oh my god!!! I missed her till didn't really realised what am i doing, i was shocked at myself too, in my mind was only her, the whole mind keep appears her smiles, her laugh, her pheak chek face, her eyes, her lips, appears every time i miss her, her face was there in my mind the whole time, i was speechless with myself. Oh my god, now only i know what am i really moody for, i missed her, missed her until i felt moody, just because too wanted to see her, oh my god, when i reach gurney, girls everywhere, i was totally loose interested in them at all, not another eye on them, not even wanted to see them also, they were all transparent in front of me, i really hope she was there with my, by my side, hope to see her at New Year Eve, wanted to enjoy happy moments with her. So today didn't went to see the fireworks i guess, went home at 1 something, dear asked me to text there when i reached home. xP




She is all i ever wanted.
Felt empty when she's not around beside me.
Today is an good example.
Totally empty!
Love Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment