Friday, December 25, 2009

Stress.

Feeling kinda moody last night, lucky got dear there helping me, think of dear, then cool down myself, so i won't simply act in front of people, lols, i was swallowing everything what my mother said, then relax myself, don't want people around me to suffer, thanks to dear, after i called her two time i feel much much better, i want to be with her thats all, nothing wor, i will prove together with dear, i could study and be with her, oh yeah, mummy said get 70 above can get to take car licence, sing to dear, yeah yeah yeah, she always said nice, but i don't think lo. xP as long as she love it, i'm happy too, every songs also got it meaning, and all i mean is true and never lie, dear i won't lie to you, as long we are together, we are never be splinted. xP
As long as i love you, i will give my everything to you.
Love my babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment