Friday, December 18, 2009

A Day At Genting Highlands

Woke up, the first thing is should clean myself, but i woke up at 5:40, and i missed my dear's message, awww... come on, sorry huh dear, didnt meant to miss that one out, i thought that i could wake up on time, i didn't know that i slept over the time, well, after i switched on my phone, i see my dear's message, it was kinda a touching way and a pain way, because she woke up so early just want to accompany me, dear thank you, you don't know how much i had touched for that message, just a single message would really touched me and made me feel very awake and to prepare a new day. Well, dear did treat very very good to me today. It was hardly to express what it really feels like, when i was in the car, i wanna to call dear, but my mother complained about i text with who so early, gosh! Not that i scared she knows, but to say things bad about me. Haizzz.. She is always like that one, don't mind it ya dear. =) Dear ah, want to try Twilight Books? Quite nice too you know, you sure have read one, then you will know how is the language and the descriptions, nice too... The first series what not bad, another you have to try yourself already dear, for me it is really good. Dear dear dear, you should sleep more today what. Like that you will feel very sleepy one, and you didn't rest a lot, i know dear wants to accompany me, but have a proper rest then have more energy to accompany right? Dear today you got gastric... grrr.... you know how pain in my heart was? == Dear want me how sweet i also can one la, you want me how good i also can one, i want to treat my dear the best i could, i want nobody nobody but you! Dear's copy right huh? gosh my dear, so many copyrights huh? eh dear, next time we try to talk through phone in english huh? hahhah... want to try something new. When i was on the way to genting, gosh i keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping, totally forgot about my dear, sorry sorry dear, i had been very bad and very fu yan today, sorry sorry sorry, will you forgive for my mistake? I will try to change myself. I just answer those questions that my dear asks, haiz, i should be the one who have to act what, how could a boyfriend let his girlfriend acts first right? Everyone agrees with that too. Failed, failed badly too. T.T Hope dear won't mind. >< genting ="="" angel =")



Words are down at 2:42am
Promised baby to write blog everyday,
so have to write for today,
sorry to take so late to write this. ><

with LOVE!
Baby, i miss you, BADLY!!!






M L

1 comment:

  1. haha... haiyo. dear what's the meaning of fu yan??? sure will forgive u le. muack. and hor what did i ask u yesterday that make u feel u fail ha???

    ReplyDelete