Monday, December 21, 2009

Don't Give Up!

Finally i remember to update my blog, to let my love one know what am i think right now, one thing will not change is my love to you, and now you're dreaming, all this are reality, everything i said and i did all are real and nothing is a lie. My love won't be a lie, no one could really change my heart to you, and the person is my dear. Why did you cry you never tell me, you know how sad am i right now? Why you did suffered but never a word to me, why didn't you tell me anything of it? I'm sorry that i can't make you feel safe, i'm sorry i made feel everything is like is changed, but nothing is changed, everything is the same one, i didn't write blog is because i'm really very exhausted, so i think of tomorrow i only go and update. Sorry dear, i didn't mean to make this happen until i read your blog and only know that you feel very unsafe, sorry, she is nothing to me, she is nothing compare to you dear, she is just a friend for me now. Sorry, dear you didn't honestly tell anything about that situation, i love you i really do, nothing is more important then dear dear, if dear want to cry, i will give baby a hug and lend baby my shoulder, sorry dear, if dear want a hug i will hold baby and hug baby tightly, sorry dear, if dear want me to tell you how much i love you, i will prove to you, sorry dear, sorry dear, sorry dear! Sorry. if dear want me to be your side, i'm always there for dear, sorry dear. My love is always here for dear. I want dear to be happy, so that i'm only to be happy, I want dear to be happy to be with me. Dear, don't be emo, sorry dear. I'm very sorry.



Nothing has changed,
i'm still here for you,
i'm still here loving you!
I'm yours, and you belong with me!
You're mine ♥
M always loves L

No comments:

Post a Comment